Saturday 5 July 2014

Moretz and Stewart and Binoche – oh my!

There's this upcoming film called Clouds of Sils Maria. And it is giving me dome serious feels. I had seen a bunch of behind the scenes photos and some red carpet ones from Cannes. I was intrigued of course: it stars Chloë Grace Moretz (whom I find interesting), Kristen Stewart (whom every young gay seems to be crushing on and who does, yes let's admit it, have a special place in my heart, too, because when I was younger Safety of Objects was such an important film to me and she plays a gender bending preteen in it, and also because she really is pretty hot) and the crazy attractive and talented Juliette Binoche.

PLEASE.

But it was the trailer that got me pretty much rolling on the floor. (Because. You'll see if you haven't already.) In the film a successful actor (Binoche) is asked to be in a movie based a play that made her famous. Only that then she played the young girl and now she's to play the less flattering role of the older woman. So she becomes haunted by her past and gets obsessed with the girl playing the part (Moretz). And there definitely is a Certain Vibe between her and her assistant (Stewart). Oh what a time to be alive and a gay movie buff! The fore mentioned trailer:

 
Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment